Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Spring brings many changes

As life evolves and spring comes to Moldova many changes are in place. The first and largest for me being that my niece was born March 12th, 2011 at 4:41 pm in Fairbanks. I of course had been out of town all weekend for training in the capital and did not find out until Monday. At which point I spend the rest of the day in a slight daze from the news. Sophia Theresa Josephine Herrera, welcome to the world, it is a great place to be. It can be scary and cold and seem full of darkness but it can also be full of joy and light and good and warmth. I know that you will do great things and be all that you can be, a person, a human, a life. I wish I had been there to see you born and to be with you and your mother as you entered into the world. I was with you in spirit even if I didn't know it at the time. You are a being and beings affect change and your changes will be great. I wish all the things you need in life even if you don't want them and even if you think that what you want is more important then what you really need. Life will be a journey filled with ups and downs, in and outs, great joy and great sorrow. But in the end I will love you and your family will love you and that great spirit that goes by many names and many faces but in the end is eternal will love you as well. Welcome, bine ati venit, bienvenidos, Добро пожаловать, hoşgeldin and love, любовь, dragoste, cariño.

No comments:

Post a Comment