Thursday, July 22, 2010

Practice School here I come!

So, as the time goes by we learn a little bit more Russian every day, and then of course we forget it the instant we want to use it.  However this is the last week of full Russian lessons (meaning around 4 hours a day) that we will have for PST.  Next week we start Practice school and that means that we will have around 2 hours of Russian a day.  I will miss it so.  And I truly mean that because it has been so helpful and useful.  I have probably said it every blog but I really do learn a word that I can use every day.  Hopefully when I get to site I will start remembering and then using all this knowledge.

Practice school, I have heard, is a time when we have no free time.  But all the volunteers that have talked to us have said that Practice school was one of the best things for getting them ready to actually teach, especially since many people do not come with a lot of teaching experiences.  I am sort of looking forward to and dreading the whole experience but I know that it will be worth it.  I hope you are all thinking the same thing for me, so that it will definately come true.  :)

Thats it for now.  Not very exciting news but I hope it will sustain you until my next post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment